***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Ball was already there before the contact was made.

What a horrible PI call! Freaking ref hears the crowd b!tching and throws a flag. NO CONTACT before the ball was there...NONE. What garbage. That's a game chagner.

PJ will eventually get some of those calls but that was a garbage call to bail out IO.

Justus Harris is having a tough game. Seems like every third down conversation has been at him.

This is the first time since Kill was hired that I don’t really care if I watch the Gophers next week. I know, I know, good riddance. Just being honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all the early contact they’ve let IA get away with all game, makes that BS even more egregious

I took a peek at the chat room...I'm out of there!

This is the first time since Kill was hired that I don’t really care if I watch the Gophers next week. I know, I know, good riddance. Just being honest.

It's all good, man...I think most here would agree we've slipped into more of an interested observer mode than invested fanatic. It's just too emotionally draining when the team is so mediocre.

Can’t wait! To see what Croft does on this next drive! PJ “just keep it close” Fleck! We we we almost won.

After all the early contact they’ve let IA get away with all game, makes that BS even more egregious

I wish the refs were held more accountable. Something like a detailed review done each week and money subtracted from their pay for every bad call. That bad call PI was a game changer.

Harris may not be ready, but that doesn't explain how he is so much slower than Fant.

Look out. #2Gopher is troll hunting tonight. He don't play.

Top Bottom