***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That huge first down run by Smith was a perfect example of the gameplan working. We go spread, Iowa moves gusy out of the box because we've been throwing so much. They end up with only 5 in the box and we gash them on inside run. Earlier in the season there's 7 guys in there with man coverage outside and it's a no gain

...and then they run on third and seven. As #2 would say..."LOLZ"

Still no Gopher scoring? Geez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa holding badly about every play. Previous one on the jet run as well.

Not complaining- but does Barber look a bit rolly-Polly? Been putting on #s?

Catch the punt FFS!!! Didn't we learn after the first two that it'll bounce 20 yards? If we're worried about #24 fumblerooski then let's get a new guy in to fair catch.

I'd like to see that punt again and look where all the lineman are. Seems to be ineligible guys down field.

Not sure the jet action is working as well as we would like it unless we have other plays off of it than have been shown

Like the option look there. Wish Demry was a bit thicker so they could run it more

Not sure the jet action is working as well as we would like it unless we have other plays off of it than have been shown

We don't lol...you've seen all 3:

1) Give jet
2) Fake jet, give zone
3) Fake jet, fake zone, play action pass (sack)

I like how they are trying to open up the passing game, but Croft is not accurate at all. If the defense holds I would take a 7 pt deficit at the half given how poorly the offense has been

I'd like to see that punt again and look where all the lineman are. Seems to be ineligible guys down field.

Apparently that's legal in CFB! Urban Meier was complaining about the rule last week

I like how they are trying to open up the passing game, but Croft is not accurate at all. If the defense holds I would take a 7 pt deficit at the half given how poorly the offense has been

Most people watching at home are better passers than our QB. I can make these throws.

Educate me. If the ref signaled the progress was stopped can this be changed?

Top Bottom