***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

At this point, I'm just wondering what the excuses will be for Fleck tomorrow. Are we still going to go with its Claeys fault, or something new? Just want everyone to be on the same page.

I don't know what happened in the 4th quarter against MSU, but the last 3 half's of football look like something completely different.

Croft is clearly not good, but we kinda knew that. Hoped he wasn't, but we kinda knew. Rhoda is worse...if you recall the Purdue game, you remember that. Our WRs can't get open, and even our best has 2 drops tonight. Our only threat at TE has been hurt for 2 years. Our #2 WR is hurt. So are two others. OL is below average. So yeah, color me unsurprised our O sucks.

The people here two weeks ago wanted Croft.
They got Croft.

This is a pretty good defense guys. Second start on the road. Yep, stupid mistakes. But, we seem to have short memories about the option.

At this point, I'm just wondering what the excuses will be for Fleck tomorrow. Are we still going to go with its Claeys fault, or something new? Just want everyone to be on the same page.

I think young and inexperienced will be said.
This obviously isn't an old and experienced QB. Or at least he isn't playing like it.

Defense needs to score some points.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Fleck won't blame Claeys. But I blame both Kill and Claeys for the lack of competence at quarterback and receiver recruiting and development. The cupboard was left bare in that department.

Yeah definitely not Flecks fault. He's not paid enough to take any blame.

Go take care of your diarrhea problem.

It will be nice when we have receivers that can create separation and get open.

If next year is supposed to be worse, I could see Rodney grad-transferring somewhere like GT next year

A lot of posts here, aside from the troll bitchers, reflect pretty much what PJ has been saying . We are young, inexperienced(at certain positions) have many injuries, etc. Maybe he was just telling the truth all along.

F Fleck! At least give your damn team a chance!!! Putting Croft back out there!!! Here comes the turnover. Feel bad for the players. Feel bad for the D. Here’s where it unravels. Amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooks is hurt. [drops to knees and shakes fists in the air] KLEIIIIIIN!!!!

Top Bottom