***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Calm down...happens to everyone pros and college where a team will go right down the field and you think wow. Later that team loses or has a battle on its hands. You want to bash me go right ahead . Kind of thing to do on this board.

who the heck is #8? He blew his coverage and missed a tackle on the touchdown?

I was feeling very good before kickoff....but this one's already over. We might get shutout.

Well, that's what I thought, but they look a hell of a lot better than us right now on both sides of the ball.

Being good and being better than us are not the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting Heracles on ignore because he is a troll and a total nincomoop.

Let's wait until we're down by 28+ points before we throw in the towel. Team always looks like **** early.

Let's wait until we're down by 28+ points before we throw in the towel. Team always looks like **** early.

With our offense against their defense, anything more than one score down is probably insurmountable.

Can one of you please tell me how that first series demonstrates that these coaches have any clue what they're doing. They can't plan.

Can one of you please tell me how that first series demonstrates that these coaches have any clue what they're doing. They can't plan.

Yeah. Watch the first series of a Zimmer Vikings D and a Gophers game. Night and day. Same for Sawvel/Claeys.

I can't think of a single hater here that I would miss if you stopped posting here.

Give them a dose of Brooks/McCrary this drive.

Top Bottom