***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That should be Gopher ball, but they'll play the forward progress card, I'm sure.

Am I the only one annoyed with Brady Quinn's comment's in this game?

Defense is playing well, we should be winning this game with even adequate QB play and some catches by the WRs.

Most people watching at home are better passers than our QB. I can make these throws.

p>

Hey everyone. All in all. I will take it. 1/2 time down means a special scotch. Life here in Indiana is rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take the 7-0 but should be at least 7-3 or 7-7 depending upon how you want to view it.

Well this is going about as expected. BOth teams on pace for less than 300 yards. Our O is actually looking sharper than expected. Croft looks composed, the staff has really flipped the playbook trying to soften up the box. WRs need to make some plays if we want a chance to win. D has stepped up huge since first drive. Not biting on playaction since that first drive and the box is doing a great job getting pressure on Stanley and controlling power run game. My 19-13 prediction is looking pretty good, but I sure hope the Gophers cash in on some redzone opportunities and pull this out! What a treat that would be!

Anytime there's a close call, he likes to mention all the reasons it should be Iowa's ball, or Iowa's call. He seems to be doing it quickly before even viewing a replay.
Normally I find him tolerable.

Well, there's still hope. Have to like our defensive performance outside that first drive.

Our offense has been moving it but poor execution at key moments. Woz is not a big game player. Can Kieft play?

Wadley is banged up. Have to take any points we can get at this point. Those missed opportunities looming large.

The way the game started, I was pretty worried about what was going on, but D has looked solid since then and our offense.... well, where is Tanner Morgan? Can he complete throws?

This offense is painful to watch. Seth Green couldn't do any worse.

Yes, he could. There is a reason Croft is in there. He's the best we have, by a lot. And he's not very good either...

And on the bright side, the trolls have really lessened up since the first Iowa drive :) They'll be out in full force if MN loses, though...questioning the 4th and goal call, bitch!ng about Croft, wondering why our DB's can't cover when we're playing a walk-on S at CB and a true Frosh at S.

Please win, Gophers. Please.

Top Bottom