***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Tyler had a step if he just kept running the seam

4 drops now, 2 by Johnson.
Demry showing composure in the pocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, Croft doing all he can at this point in his career. 3 drops, 2 of them in huge spots.

He's also made a couple poor decisions, but he's looking much better today. WRs havve to help him out

We need receivers that can catch the ball.

Does the game being over mean I can't watch? I'm confused.

You said game over. You're tone is that you're done. Goodby, do something else. As you're a troll I get that you're confused.

That was almost the same route as the previous pick. You'd think Croft would lead the receiver if Justin Jackson is going to undercut the route.

I posted in the "Other Games" thread today that I saw WRs on ISU (2 actually), NCst, OkSt that make our squad look like a HS JV. That's certainly playing out tonight so far. Sad.

The good news is we're gashing them on the ground and we have the ability to move it through the air. The WRs and QB have made critical mistakes. Law of averages mean we should get better play from here on out. Nerves.

They're just giving this game away. Bad coaching (play calls in red zone, IMO)., bad execution, stupid penalties.

At minimum, this should be a 6-7 game. Probably should have the lead. If Iowa makes it 14-0 here, it may actually be over (that's for you #2, I love you).

The WRs seem to be missing the spiritual part of their game today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad coaching decisions and drops...lucky we aren't down 14 or more....

You said game over. You're tone is that you're done. Goodby, do something else. As you're a troll I get that you're confused.

You get tone through text? You're an amazing human being. I love you more than anything.

guys, Eric Carter has very good hands. It bugs me why we don't play him.

Well hopefully Flecks recruiting reputation comes to fruition and we can beat a team like this fairly easily in the years to come.

Top Bottom