***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I think this is about as good as it gets for this year. Just going to have to suffer through substandard D1 Pwr5 QB talent. No use sacrificing Morgan's RS. Next year should be much better with Armstrong, Morgan, and hopefully the kid from Calif.(if they can seal the deal with him).

That Cali kid is 2019 recruit.

I've been a huge fan (and defender) of the gameplan so far, but I'd love to see us run on 3rd and short in a big spot later. We did get a 1-1 matchup with our best WR there, but unfortunatley their best CB is better than our best WR.

I'm a lone wolf here, but I think a good o.c. can get receivers open. I dislike where we make most of our throws. Too easy to cover.

How is that not interference when he grabs TJs arms before swatting the ball away??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly interference. Surprise that Johnson didn't raise his hands or something. Has been some other obvious interference as well in addition to quite a bit of holding.

Next year I don't care if Armstrong is a true freshman. If he is the best option he needs to play.

Now would be a good time for a defensive touchdown.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Well no chance we win now. Iowa is really bad but we are on another level of awfulness.

Stupid m effers. The most maddening play calling I’ve ever seen. Kick my effing c word.

It was only a matter of time before Iowa put the game away, as they just did.

Ferentz eating PJ's lunch on opening drives.

I guess if you have 5 seconds to throw a true Freshman in man coverage all the way across the field you can complete passes. Let's try to do that next drive :)

Ugh, I said it earlier, but it's tough being a Gophers fan.

PJ's coordinators are a new level of crap.

Ciarrocha can't move the ball, 3rd and 2, throw.
Robb Smith just let's his DBs go wherever...

A corner, freshman or not, should never have a TE not named Vernon Davis run away from them

Top Bottom