Sid: Phillip Nelson signed to practice roster of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Details Sid...he left MN, attended Rutgers, THEN had the assault charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, thought about posting this. Nelson to Wolitarsky- at least on the practice field. Maybe A.J Barker is next.

Nelson always looked like a CFL QB, to me at least. Won't sniff the field this year- success will be if Bombers invite him to camp next year. My gut says he is too much of a prima donna for the CFL. They likely have him living in a dumpy hotel near the stadium- only the good/ proven players make money.

FWIW, Wolitarsky is playing but doing nothing. I suspect he is having trouble adapting. He will be around next year though.

Details Sid...he left MN, attended Rutgers, THEN had the assault charge.

Did he ever actually attend Rutgers?

Did he ever actually attend Rutgers?

I believe he was there during most of spring practice, so one could assume he at least attended Rutgers for a few months.

I believe he was there during most of spring practice, so one could assume he at least attended Rutgers for a few months.

Cool. Thanks. For some reason I don't remember him ever stepping foot on the RU campus - but I wasn't really tracking him at that time either.

Cool. Thanks. For some reason I don't remember him ever stepping foot on the RU campus - but I wasn't really tracking him at that time either.

I remember seeing pics of him on like NJ.com in articles that were posted on GH around that time. Wore #19 I think. I'd say he was on RU Campus 3-4 months max maybe.

Top Bottom