Georgia Tech at Clemson
Texas Tech at Oklahoma
Washington State at Arizona
USC at Arizona State
Rutgers at Michigan
Michigan State at Northwestern
Nebraska at Purdue
etc.

Stanford at Oregon State looks like a good game..

Tcu game, nc state, Ga Tech, Penn St, Nebraska all look interesting.

Stanford at Oregon State looks like a good game..

Tcu game, nc state, Ga Tech, Penn St, Nebraska all look interesting.

Is Bryce Love the best player no one has seen play? I don't think I've watched more than a few minutes of any of their games yet this year.

He's electric. One Heisman candidate leaves another steps in.

Upset alert.

14-9 entering the 4th quarter / Oregon State over #20 Stanford
OSU with the ball.
Stanford just got a FG after a missed FG from 50 yards by OSU which gave Stanford a short field.

Are you kidding me? OSU just needs to run the clock out and they fumble.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Absolutely amazing. Could hardly feel worse for a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a disgusting way to lose. That was a really weak fumble, it looked like the Stanford player just kind of pulled it out of his hands. Then the "D" rallies to force a 4th and 10 and Stanford completes a fluky jump ball to convert and they eventually score.

The game just had that feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop, and it did.
Bummer for OSU.

That OSU coach is hopping all over the place with energy.
Go back to the "hire the opposite" theory. (He's only interim, but still).

That would have been a good win for OSU. I loved hearing that chainsaw in action last night.

Boy do I love seeing Florida St and Jimbo Fisher get waxed!

Now that the redshirt is off Cam Thomas, I don't know why Illinois continues to put Jeff George Jr out there.

Wow. Jeff George Jr. just threw away an easy TD. Us posters could have completed that pass. And Wisconsin skates through untouched.

Wow, the Illini had a key penalty on 4th down when the Badgers were ready to punt deep in their own end. Badgers get a first down and drive around 90 yards methodically for a TD.

Now that the redshirt is off Cam Thomas, I don't know why Illinois continues to put Jeff George Jr out there.

Maybe because Thomas isnt a great thrower either? 1-5 with 1 int so far (and another one that shoulda been an int)

The Arky defense is awful- Ole Miss kicking Bielemas prodigious butt.

Maybe because Thomas isnt a great thrower either? 1-5 with 1 int so far (and another one that shoulda been an int)

And George Jr is 0-3. They're both terrible throwers but at least Thomas can do something with his legs. Plus Illinois will be lucky to win another game this year regardless of who's playing QB. Might as well go with the Freshman

And fat Bert showing he can’t coach or recruit outside Barry’s shadow. Hope Ragnow enjoyed his time with Bert.

Realized once again how bad Matt Millen is...

Top Bottom