Week 9 Other Games Thread

Real stinkaroo in Champaign. Hornibrook 8/17 with 0 TDs and a pick. Maybe all those young guys on the Illini defense are getting a little better. Or more likely, the state of QB play in the Big Ten is a total dumpster fire. Hornibrook has deceiving stats, playing against a real murderer's row of defenses...

I repeat, if you think the Gopher QB situation is tenuous I recommend flipping over to the Illini game. Atrocious red zone INT by C. Thomas. He bad.

Real stinkaroo in Champaign. Hornibrook 8/17 with 0 TDs and a pick. Maybe all those young guys on the Illini defense are getting a little better. Or more likely, the state of QB play in the Big Ten is a total dumpster fire. Hornibrook has deceiving stats, playing against a real murderer's row of defenses...

I was surprised Lovie Smith survived last season. They have to fire him. He can't close the borders.

Top in state recruit that committed to Illinois by year.

2016 Kurt Gavin #30 ranked Illinois recruit
2017 Ricky Smalling #6th ranked Illinois recruit
2018 (so far) Coran Taylor #27th ranked Illinois recruit

When I was a kid it would have been laughable to think Northwestern would be out recruiting the Illini.

Of course Michigan finds their QB just in time for the Jug game.

Goodness gracious. Announcers repeatedly saying Illini receiver pushed off despite multiple slo mo replays showing Wisconsin DB grabbing and pulling the IL players hand all the way down down to the ground.

Bucky has a great chance to go 12-0 with their schedule (no OSU/PSU). Reminds me of IA schedule couple years ago. And then get smoked in B10 title game.

Hey, Wisconsin only scored the same ammount of points on Illinois as we did!

Bucky has a great chance to go 12-0 with their schedule (no OSU/PSU). Reminds me of IA schedule couple years ago. And then get smoked in B10 title game.

Ding, ding, ding. This is accurate.

That said, I'd gladly take such a whipping in Indy as a Gopher fan any year they want to actually make it.

I was surprised Lovie Smith survived last season. They have to fire him. He can't close the borders.

Top in state recruit that committed to Illinois by year.

2016 Kurt Gavin #30 ranked Illinois recruit
2017 Ricky Smalling #6th ranked Illinois recruit
2018 (so far) Coran Taylor #27th ranked Illinois recruit

When I was a kid it would have been laughable to think Northwestern would be out recruiting the Illini.

Zero chance Lovie gets fired before at least the end of next year, and he'll likely be around at least 4 years. The current AD is the one who hired him. He's only in his 2nd year.

you heard it hear first, NW over MSU---f*ck msu, and the nerds for what its worth

I know teams like OSU never do anything different with their uniforms. They are way above such shenanigans. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

best game of the season and we get to watch the ending of a f*cking blowout...FML

and finally, I thought MD normal unis sucked, the ones today are God - Awful...holy sh*t

I like the way this game is going. Penn St was screwed last year and I'd love to see Urban get throttled at home.

I know teams like OSU never do anything different with their uniforms. They are way above such shenanigans. [emoji849]

And their receivers never drop a pass either

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NDSU football playing like **** today. Still 0-0. 2 blocked field goals. Three trips to redzone and zero points. Now fair catch at the 5 yard line.

Ohio State deserves to lose for wearing such abominations for uniforms.

PSU was better last year, and early on looks better this year in all 3 phases.

Zero chance Lovie gets fired before at least the end of next year, and he'll likely be around at least 4 years. The current AD is the one who hired him. He's only in his 2nd year.

Lovie's buyout is like $16 million. He's not going anywhere.

I don't think Limegrover is mad at Claeys for firing. It seems like it might have been the best thing to happen to limey.

I envy the WRs I'm watching today for teams like ISU, OkSt, NCst. These aren't perennial powerhouses and their WR corps make MN's look like a high school JV squad.

Dafuq is going on with announcers today. Clear PI by OSU vs PSU receiver in the end zone (holding arm) and they're arguing it was a terrible call.

From ESPN:

TCU, at 313 straight games without being shut out, owns the second-longest streak in the nation. It's down 14-0 at halftime to Iowa State. The longest streak? It belongs to Florida, at 367 straight games. The Gators trail 21-0 at the half to Georgia.

From ESPN:

TCU, at 313 straight games without being shut out, owns the second-longest streak in the nation. It's down 14-0 at halftime to Iowa State. The longest streak? It belongs to Florida, at 367 straight games. The Gators trail 21-0 at the half to Georgia.
314 for tcu

Ohio State clearly outplayed in first half - Penn State looks like Alabama. And Iowa State really got themselves a coach!

Top Bottom