2nd Attempt: Where are you on the boat? Goonies edition!

Where are you on the boat?

• Captain Chub - Ice Cream?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • One-Eyed Willie - "I'm staying on this boat til I die!"

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Sloth - "Hey you Guys!"

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Mikey - "We have to find Willie"

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Momma Fratelli - "I'm a Hawkeye fan, you little punks!"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf Course Developer - "I'm already rich"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
It wouldn't let me put the poll on the first one! Please delete the first if this works!

Who the **** is Captain Chub?

I think he meant Chunk. Captain Chunk.

By the way, I appreciate the creativity but have no idea what these poll options mean :) I love Goonies though. I voted for Mikey.

b3a56f8ff812b03de022b8ddca584edc--goonies-party-the-goonies.jpg

Oops - should have been Captain Chunk.

I also love Goonies but not sure what these options mean. Whatever option means 'love the gophs but never getting on the boat'...I vote for that one

Hey you guys!!!

Keep the beer flowing and I'll sit on the poop deck... [emoji102]

Never understood the Goonies obsession. Terrible movie.

As far as the boat, my life jacket is on, I'm just letting the women and children get off first.. The Maryland and Purdue losses still irk me. It took a gimme pick 6 from the Illinois QB to beat the worst team in the B1G on homecoming. If that doesn't happen, we're officially the worst team in the B1G. No matter how many things people want to laughably put on Kill or Claeys, there is enough talent here to be better than that, especially on defense.

Take one of three rivalry trophies (Floyd, Jug, or Axe), and I'll be spewing ridiculous acronyms and cliches up in the wheel house.

I have read all the choices twice. I'm still not sure which one describes where I am on the boat. Not sure what most mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never understood the Goonies obsession. Terrible movie.

As far as the boat, my life jacket is on, I'm just letting the women and children get off first.. The Maryland and Purdue losses still irk me. It took a gimme pick 6 from the Illinois QB to beat the worst team in the B1G on homecoming. If that doesn't happen, we're officially the worst team in the B1G. No matter how many things people want to laughably put on Kill or Claeys, there is enough talent here to be better than that, especially on defense.

Take one of three rivalry trophies (Floyd, Jug, or Axe), and I'll be spewing ridiculous acronyms and cliches up in the wheel house.

I don't know how you can take away a convenient play from one game and use it against us, but decide to not use a similar play in another game to help explain how we might be better than our record indicates.

I don't know how you can take away a convenient play from one game and use it against us, but decide to not use a similar play in another game to help explain how we might be better than our record indicates.

Exactly. The pick six could not have happened....but if t did. Can’t use that - as we could say we could have made this one play or if we didnt have that turn over or whateve and we win a different game.

I am also one who loves the Goonies!

Top Bottom