Season Tickets Arrival?

golden00

Reaction score
Haven't received our BB season tickets from the U yet (ordered back in the spring).

Have they been sent out yet? Wondering if I need to put a call into the ticket office today.

I called yesterday, was told they were mailed out middle of last week.

Just received email notice from UPS this morning that a package will be delivered to house this afternoon, am assuming it's my tickets.

Ticket office told me if I don't have by end of the week, give them a call or an email on Monday.

It came via UPS and left at our door. We had gotten a confirmation email last Friday saying it was sent and it arrived on Tuesday! can't wait for gopher hoops this season!

Mine arrived Monday, at the door. Several I know hadn't received theirs yet as of yesterday.

Ours finally came today. Took the occasion to take stock of the schedule for the first time. Only three weekend conference games, and all the weekday conference games are 8:00 starts - yuck!

Ours finally came today. Took the occasion to take stock of the schedule for the first time. Only three weekend conference games, and all the weekday conference games are 8:00 starts - yuck!
I noticed this too - maybe we warrant the coveted 8 start time this year? 7:00 is the best but it doesn't exist this year.

I noticed this too - maybe we warrant the coveted 8 start time this year? 7:00 is the best but it doesn't exist this year.

With an 8pm central (9pm est) game time the television networks can put a game earlier out east 6 central (7 est) and go back to back during the week.

Are there any 7:00 CT games anymore that involve a network? I doubt it. 8:00 is the peril of living in the central time zone.

My tickets finally arrived yesterday. I know I am in the minority, but the lack of weekend games, in general, is better for me (as are the 8:00 starts-as opposed to the 6:00 alternative). The rub of the green rarely goes my way, but this year it has so far.

Top Bottom