Michigan loses four, two more rumored

I've heard (from very reliable sources) one of their prized RB recruits Toussaint is really struggling to qualify.

Kates was recruited by the Gophers and took a visit here. Big kid.

You can tell they are really struggling over there - they are facing more adversity this season than they probably ever have had before. It's one thing to lose a few kids who weren't good enough to play and are transferring to a Division 2 school so they can play and it's another thing entirely to lose players who could have helped if they stuck around.

Michigan is losing quality players and with the rise of Michigan St. there is definitely cause for concern over there. Somewhere, I bet there are West Virginia fans laughing at this whole thing...

The Michigan board isn't any different than any other board. When the players leave "they were not that good anyway" I believe McGuffie received a lot of hype because of his hurdle moves on Youtube but he could have been been a weapon for them if they got him in the open field, not so much as a typical running back. Kates could also have had an impact on the line in the future. I don't know anything about the other players. It would be funny to see dickrod run that program to the ground.

They guy has a top 10 recruiting class this year, and probably will most years here on out, there is just no way this guy is going to run the program into the ground getting recruits like that.

They guy has a top 10 recruiting class this year, and probably will most years here on out, there is just no way this guy is going to run the program into the ground getting recruits like that.

I don't know Charlie Weiss at Notre Dame some how has managed do it. Never under-esimate the power of an overrated coach to run a program into the ground. As a example I present to you Kelvin Sampson.

Top Bottom