THIS WEEK IN SCHADENFREUDE

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Sometimes there are allegations the MN fan base is nuts, or unreasonable, or too demanding. I've always thought these people need to visit some other websites. Luckily, SB Nation has collected some of the better stuff for us. This week: humorous angst in Michigan, Bret Bielema's mongrammed pullover ******ry, and USC's coaching carousel woes.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...an-texas-arkansas-tennessee-fan-reaction-2017

LOL. I didn't even know they did this. The GH in-game thread will be prime for them. I am sure many of my posts could be featured prominently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bielema must know he is getting fired by Arkansas

Sometimes there are allegations the MN fan base is nuts, or unreasonable, or too demanding. I've always thought these people need to visit some other websites. Luckily, SB Nation has collected some of the better stuff for us. This week: humorous angst in Michigan, Bret Bielema's mongrammed pullover ******ry, and USC's coaching carousel woes.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...an-texas-arkansas-tennessee-fan-reaction-2017

Arkansas has legit booster money. Bielema is getting the boot, no doubt, but that pullover with his initials and the look in the picture are funny.

Thanks, that is priceless. Can't wait for the implosion if Gophs take back the jug.

The comments below the article are almost as good a read as the main article.

I love the Tennessee fans talking about who they can get as their next coach. I lived in Knoxville for about a year and a half, and pretty much every Vols fan thinks they are easily a top 10 program. They were absolutely shocked that Kiffin them left for USC. And every time their job opens up half of them are convinced Gruden is walking through the door because he has said a few times that he liked living in Knoxville when he was a grad assistant there 30 years ago. I'm not sure if there is any fan base with such an out of touch view of their program. I'm sure there are examples from GopherHole that could show we can be ridiculous too, but it's nowhere near as widespread as it is down there.

I love the Tennessee fans talking about who they can get as their next coach. I lived in Knoxville for about a year and a half, and pretty much every Vols fan thinks they are easily a top 10 program. They were absolutely shocked that Kiffin them left for USC. And every time their job opens up half of them are convinced Gruden is walking through the door because he has said a few times that he liked living in Knoxville when he was a grad assistant there 30 years ago. I'm not sure if there is any fan base with such an out of touch view of their program. I'm sure there are examples from GopherHole that could show we can be ridiculous too, but it's nowhere near as widespread as it is down there.

Nebraska. Although the younger Nebraska fans understand. The older ones don't.

Top Bottom