Gophers at Michigan to kickoff at 6:30 PM CST on FOX

728701420ac763fef67af671c2cbd222.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were six 11:00 am games in 2016. (Indiana State, Colorado State, Iowa, Maryland, Rutgers, and Illinois.

Only one so far this year. (Maryland)

Full day of tailgating.

This is great. Two coaches who love to wear khaki pants and hear themselves talk. The hype from these two will be better than the game. Break out the popcorn cause Fleck vs Harbaugh is about to start!

This is great. Two coaches who love to wear khaki pants and hear themselves talk. The hype from these two will be better than the game. Break out the popcorn cause Fleck vs Harbaugh is about to start!

Not sure I've ever seen Fleck in a pair of Khaki's. No contest when it comes to fashion sense and attire...

Is there going to be a gathering of Gophers in the golf course outside the stadium?

Also, should be a cold one by the end of the game! Mid-30s in guessing. I'll have to bundle up!

Looking forward to seeing the Gophers at the Big House in person. It will be even better if we win the jug, because my buddy and I (who's a huge Michigan booster) bought a replica jug and it stays with the winner until they play again, which isn't until 2020. I want that thing for the next 3 years!

Top Bottom