Posing other game scores

book

Reaction score
Why arent they posting big10 scores on the big screen? Fans would have loved seeing that Iowa got beat yesterday!

Why arent they posting big10 scores on the big screen? Fans would have loved seeing that Iowa got beat yesterday!

Yes, they should be scrolling the other B1G scores through entire game. They probably would if a company would buy the idea with advertising.... ie, "the Gophers have now entered the CASE Red Zone"..... totally annoying.

They should definitely post up the B1G scores on the big screen and when they do their "live look in" at other games maybe show some actual high lights if they aren't going to do a live look in. The production at these games continues to drop. Why not have the Iowa game be the live look in and show them losing? The crowd would have gone nuts!

The out of town scores are on the ribbon boards throughout the game

True, but pretty subdued I guess. Jules Perlt used to announce scores around the conference. It was a nice traditional thing. Now that dead time is spent with advertising and other hoopla.

Yes, I check out scores on my phone during the breaks; but it would be nice have the B1G scores a bit more prominent.

My complaint with the ribbon board scores is that occasionally they seem to run a long, long, long, string of yet to begin games featuring teams like Tennessee Martin vs Eastern Kentucky. A few weeks ago I saw a posting (again with no score) for Houston Baptist playing Abilene Christian.

Top Bottom