McGuffie gone from Michigan

I wonder what the inside story is because it's unusual to have such a key player transfer.

Bret Bielema take note: This is how you let a kid transfer - with no additional restrictions that the Big 10 and NCAA don't already have.

I wonder what the inside story is because it's unusual to have such a key player transfer.

McGuffie missed the team banquet and when people asked RR he didn't confirm or deny that he may transfer. He just said, there are family problems and McGuffie was at home in Texas with them. He also said something about McGuffie had been raising his brother or sister. I just saw one interview so I don't know the details and I don't want to speak too much out of ignorance. The Michigan program has a lot of problems but I don't think this was necessarily there fault.

The way he said it I felt bad for McGuffie. It sounded like a tough issue. I hope everything goes alright for him in the future.

Not a big deal. They have plenty of talent at RB to replace him. He's just another player on that roster.

Bret Bielema

Bret Bielema take note: This is how you let a kid transfer - with no additional restrictions that the Big 10 and NCAA don't already have.

Agreed. You know you're a dickrod when dickrod shows more class than you.

Top Bottom