Good win tonight!!

Stan

Reaction score
Always fun to beat the Sue. Sure wish the game was on TV.

Yep. I was at the bar and had to check the score on CHN (College Hockey News) app. Nice win. Question---are there other (better) apps that provide college hockey info? I've found CHN to be good.

This was a ok win. North Dakota was the better team tonight. but Schierhorn was on his game tonight.

Gophers got outplayed for much of the game but squeaked out a 2-1 win. Eric Schierhorn was the No. 1 Star.
Squeaked out...eeked out. IMO worst offensive performance of the season. Good thing Schierhorn was on his game tonight or the Gophers would have looked even more embarrassing. They looked sloppy and disjointed generating only 8 SOG in the final two periods. Very frustrating to watch the Gophers fail time and time again to even break out of their zone. One thing they did do right was blocking 29 of UND's 78 shot attempts. Gopher's TSA = 33.

Credit UND, they won nearly every puck battle, created a ton of scoring chances, but didn't get much puck luck and ran into a hot goalie who arguably had his best game of the season.

Gophers need to figure out how to play Gopher hockey

Yep. I was at the bar and had to check the score on CHN (College Hockey News) app. Nice win. Question---are there other (better) apps that provide college hockey info? I've found CHN to be good.

Try uscho.com. find them to be best college hockey website as its all it is.

Top Bottom