***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's HOMECOMING game!!! Thousands of alumni will likely ascend to TCF Bank Stadium tomorrow. We've had beautiful weather that will hopefully continue during the game, Fleck is facing a former Super Bowl runner up head coach and a hungry Illini team searching for their first Big Ten win along with the Gophers. And BTN Tailgate is on campus which will add to the atmosphere.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I forgot about the BTN Tailgate, with that and homecoming I really hope its a rocking crowd.

7:30 am. Rain pounding the roof in Anoka County right now.... Up and ready to go shortly!

Looks like a weather "window" will be here for game time!

GO GOPHERS! TIME TO GET ONE BACK IN THE W COLUMN!

Hoping we can finally get brooks and smith over 100 yards each.

Croft named starter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Planning to watch the game today from a gazebo in a small park in Surfside Beach, SC. How’d I end up here you ask? I’m camping for a few nights in South Carolina, so I stopped at the park yesterday to read and noticed both some unlocked, high-quality WiFi and an outlet.

Ski U Mah!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning to watch the game today from a gazebo in a small park in Surfside Beach, SC. How’d I end up here you ask? I’m camping for a few nights in South Carolina, so I stopped at the park yesterday to read and noticed both some unlocked, high-quality WiFi and an outlet.

Ski U Mah!!

Sounds awesome. Go Gophers!

Purdue loses to Rutgers, Maryland sucks and we lost to both of them! Ugh

Year 3 starts today!

Year 3 starts today!

IF you are talking about the fact that Fleck is getting paid 3 years worth of Claeys' salary in one year, then yes, we are in year 3. I wish I could get paid $3 million plus a year without any expectation of success. Hell, I can fail and still have people telling everyone who criticizes me I am great, just keep waiting you will see at some point.

DE bit on Croft, gives Rodney the edge.

Pretty sure TJ6 was the 3rd WR DC11 looked at on that play. Great blocking, but way to use your progressions Demry!

Just imagine next year with Armstrong running the O. We will beat Illinois again!

Offensive line mauling on that last drive. The McCrary run to the left where they pulled two big guys to block was particularly impressive. Plus two freshmen (Schlueter and Olson) starting today bodes well for the future.

Ski U Mah!!

Very nice. I'm watching from my hotel room in Waikiki :) I bet we'd both rather be at TCF, however...

Just got home from up north. As I was finishing unloading the car, I heard the Rouser. Somebody in my house turned the game on BTN for me.

Now let's Ski-U-Mah-Row-The-Boat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow, Croft has to make that first down with his legs. That wasn't a great effort...

I thought the move to DE might be a one-season deal, but Coughlin might never have to play LB again if he keeps this up

Top Bottom