***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coughlin is changing his best every day!

FInally a holding flag. The LT has held 3 plays in a row...

No matter how far you fall in the B1G, it's nice to make a soft landing on Illinois.

Is one full game enough to write off Croft, given his wonderful 4th quarter last week? I wasn’t able to watch today’s game, but it sure sounds like he played poorly today. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gopherhole: Horrible clock management!!!

Lovie Smith: Hold my beer.

lol, Lovie Smith is there for a paycheck only, he just doesn't seem very interested winning or losing.

They might lose, but IL will still have all 3 Timeouts.

Is one full game enough to write off Croft, given his wonderful 4th quarter last week? I wasn’t able to watch today’s game, but it sure sounds like he played poorly today. Thoughts?

5/15 47 yards 2 INT 1TD. One of his misses was so far off the refs called intentional grounding because they thought he was throwing it away.

lol, man, Lovie is not going to survive this year. He just looks so indifferent.

Unfortunately for Tyler Johnson, his onside kick catch might be his last opportunity this year given our current QB play :p

I gotta say - that game was ugly, but this thread made me laugh many times.

lol, man, Lovie is not going to survive this year. He just looks so indifferent.

I remember being pretty nervous when he got hired at Illinois. A former NFL guy, been to a Superbowl, well-known in Chicago...figured he'd crush recruiting within a 4 hour radius and also coach 'em up at an NFL level. It's not the first time I've been wrong!

Well, on the bright side, we have snapped our consecutive run of weather delay games.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why does Lovie, or Fleck even, want to prolong this ugly seller dweller bowl game?

Should have ran around behind instead of kicking it. Stupid

WE DID IT GUYS, WE WON OUR FIRST B10 GAME! ROW THE BOAT!!! NOW WE DON'T HAVE TO TRY SO HARD ANYMORE. WE DON'T NEED TO WIN ANYMORE!

You know you're a Gopher fan when you still worry about an 80 yd TD with :03 left...

You want bad clock management? Lovie's your guy

This game was a battle of which coaching staff could blow it better. Illinois won. Which what does that say about our HC and OC today????

Top Bottom