***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Croft back in. Failing is growing. Losing is growing. Year 0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder when the last time we lost at home as 14-point favorites was?

Just kidding, it was like 3 weeks ago.

I just do not get why these Coaches, knowing full well Croft is totally off today, just keeps asking him to throw when the McCrary train has been working all game.

Seriously. Do not pass again.

I miss Claeys. I miss being in the mix for B1G west title.

You really think it would look that much different right now with Claeys in charge? We wouldn't have had to watch Rhoda early in the year but Croft isn't exactly setting the world on fire right now. This team has some serious personnel issues that would have been there regardless of who was the head coach.

I wonder when the last time we lost at home as 14-point favorites was?

Just kidding, it was like 3 weeks ago.

No. It has been awhile. Maybe Kill's first home game against New Mexico State or whoever it was.

How about we just keep running that play back and forth until we score a TD?

This game reminds me if the Rutgers game last year except all of the Flecksexuals are awfully quiet this go around

Maybe the narrative should be if we would have played McCreary more in the first two big ten games we may have won (instead of Croft over Rhoda).

Does Howard have to be involved in a marginal tackle every time he touches it?

IL is not playing by the rules

You really think it would look that much different right now with Claeys in charge? We wouldn't have had to watch Rhoda early in the year but Croft isn't exactly setting the world on fire right now. This team has some serious personnel issues that would have been there regardless of who was the head coach.
Bingo!

Maybe the narrative should be if we would have played McCreary more in the first two big ten games we may have won (instead of Croft over Rhoda).

Illinois Defense is horrible against the run. McCrary is having a heck of a game but he isn't some massive upgrade over Brooks/Smith by any stretch.

Or any RB running behind a tight formation with the QB under center as opposed to the spread RPO baloney.

do not put the ball in the air under any circumstances.

Illinois Defense is horrible against the run. McCrary is having a heck of a game but he isn't some massive upgrade over Brooks/Smith by any stretch.

Maybe we can move one of them to QB?

If this was NBA jam, McCrary would be on fire

I love all you guys!

Wow, I'm so surprised that the play that was working with the player that was working it worked.

Top Bottom