***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hand it off Croft! Selfish! Just terrible clock management and play calling inside the 10 last 2 drives. Absolutely terrible. Never seen a team run it down there like that and not know how to finish. That’s on Croft and the coaching staff!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kids like settling for field goals in front of 30,000 fans on Homecoming.

Our D seems to have made some good adjustments. Time for more KM22 RUTM.

The criticizing of the play calling is making this board unreadable. Row the boat.

If we win does this game get an asterisk like the Rutgers game last year?

If this drive doesn't start with either play-action or that same under-center handoff to McCrary I may start yelling obscenities at my computer.

This game management is just ridiculous. 1st and goal on the one.... they hurry up and get all fancy with a keeper and lose a yard. Should have just chilled out.... handed to McCrary to ram in it.

Then 2nd down from the 2 you finally go back to McCrary.. SMH

Worse than letting 30 seconds run off the clock after 1st down in the red zone at the end of the 1st half.

This exactly ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coaching staff sh^ting their pants and Croft being selfish, McCrary was in! Guy runs it all the way down there and Croft decides to keep it! F’ing brutal!!!

Run the ball + crossing routes/slants + occasional play action shot over the top

If pressure gets hot, Demry can scramble for yards.

That's ALLLLLLLLL you have to do with these weapons. Know what you have in the toolbox.

CMON!

Where is MW8?

Why would you go away from the motion play?!!!!!! That’s just terrible coaching. Make them stop it!!!! McCrary and Smith!!!!! Just stupid!!!!

Why does this team love RZ turnovers so much.

Anyone miss Leidner yet?

You can't throw that. Run or throw it out of bounds.

Why would you go away from the motion play?!!!!!! That’s just terrible coaching. Make them stop it!!!! McCrary and Smith!!!!! Just stupid!!!!

Time for a defensive touchdown.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom