***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Does Thomas playing at QB tip the talent scales to IL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I can tell this Cam Thomas kid had one major offer. So we are now going up against a true Freshman QB with one offer. Hopefully we can win!!

I remember to last year with Jay Sawvel when we could tackle and defenders didn't wait for runners to come to them only to get blocked down field.

Robb Smith is such a bad defense teacher...

Nice job by the wind.

Glen Mason believes the key to success at Minnesota is running the ball. Fascinating.

:banghead:
I remember to last year with Jay Sawvel when we could tackle and defenders didn't wait for runners to come to them only to get blocked down field.

Robb Smith is such a bad defense teacher...
Obviously Coach Smith has told the team to disregard all the good coaching you received in the past. "This year you are to let their players run at will and not tackle them".

I feel bad for Howard with the marginal hits the last 2 weeks.

Here comes Rhoda, or not.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is shaping up as another stomach-churner. The hallmark of a Gopher FB fan is acid reflux.

How is that not targeting?

Hit him right in the numbers on the front of the jersey less than a second after the ball went by. DB was already laying out to make the hit before the ball went past the WR.

Brutal seeing Winfield and Holland on the bench. We could really use the tackling ability of #11.

Hit him right in the numbers on the front of the jersey less than a second after the ball went by. DB was already laying out to make the hit before the ball went past the WR.

Did it meet this criteria? Making “forcible contact against an opponent with the helmet crown,” or the top of the tackler’s head.

Agreed, but no different than the hit that got Rallis ejected last year

Nice to see that the turf is tripping us. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

are we watching the 2 worst teams in the big ten?

There is a reason these two teams are winless...

Top Bottom