***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Our QBS are so bad I almost miss Mitch

Everyone here should miss Mitch right now. He was not a great QB by any stretch of the imagination but he was light years better then what we have right now....

No its not the same people do all ths hype and talk you want but when you marginalize the players on this team with the zero year BS that is not Elite. You can change the culture with out gutting it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Everyone here should miss Mitch right now. He was not a great QB by any stretch of the imagination but he was light years better then what we have right now....

That's why he played and these guys didn't. No one should be surprised our QB play is terrible.

We're going to lose. At home. To Illinois.

They gave the ball carrier a mighty nice spot for that "1st down". I'd say reviewing it is good, only thing is, whenever there is a timeout, we suck balls afterward. Be ready for an Illinois TD on 4th down (or 1st down).

Right you are! Again.

M Jackson illustrating principles of physics well.

Now we get to see what team wants to lose more. Hard to tell thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the question we need to ask ourselves is "how is our how today?"

The number of opportunities that the D has had to create a turnover today - and not been made - is astounding.

So Fleck is the guy who injured Winfield, Brooks, half the OL, etc?

The problem goes deeper than that. Be honest with yourself. There is no reason we need to suck this bad.

I miss Claeys. I miss being in the mix for B1G west title.

Maybe Jerry Kill can be our O.C to get this machine started. ?

Does this team look inspired? Its college football you need to beat bad team even when you have injured players.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

4Q is Demry Time!

I believe I've seen this game somewhere before. Are these guys playing on an electric, vibrating field?

When you don't have a single good option at QB, you're going to suck. It's that simple.

Top Bottom