***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

One thing Minnesotans love to talk about is weather. I bet he does great at parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks a little cloudy today.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Give it to KM22 again.

This game management is just ridiculous. 1st and goal on the one.... they hurry up and get all fancy with a keeper and lose a yard. Should have just chilled out.... handed to McCrary to ram in it.

Then 2nd down from the 2 you finally go back to McCrary.. SMH

Worse than letting 30 seconds run off the clock after 1st down in the red zone at the end of the 1st half.

Oh, boy! A field goal.

DC11 should not throw that ball right there. Just throw it away Demry. Ugh.

Interesting then that he went down 2 seconds after Lovie said that

When I saw Lovie say it was after he was already on the ground. He was mad he didn't go down on the previous play.

Holy f'ing cow. How do you NOT give it to McCrary 3 times in a row from the 1? What the hell was Croft doing keeping the ball the first down....and why the pass play on 3rd? McCrary got stopped for less than 5 yards ONCE that whole drive and they didn't get in the EZ.

When I saw Lovie say it was after he was already on the ground. He was mad he didn't go down on the previous play.

And I'm not sure in what alternate universe I find myself defending Lovie Smith.

I would be interested to see what the YPC split is with Croft under center vs. in the shotgun. Absolutely mauled ILL a few times with Croft under center for big gains, hopefully we come back to it.

McCrary to start that drive, all under center: 8, 9, 7, 10, 17, 5.

Then they switch to shotgun and run a read option from the 1 YARDLINE. WHY??!

Time for a defensive touchdown.

Holy f'ing cow. How do you NOT give it to McCrary 3 times in a row from the 1? What the hell was Croft doing keeping the ball the first down....and why the pass play on 3rd? McCrary got stopped for less than 5 yards ONCE that whole drive and they didn't get in the EZ.

Why are you doing hurry up offense while running the ball with the same guy a million times in a row???

Hey, it worked for one year in the MAC!

Hand it off Croft! Selfish! Just terrible clock management and play calling inside the 10 last 2 drives. Absolutely terrible. Never seen a team run it down there like that and not know how to finish. That’s on Croft and the coaching staff!!!

Could we possibly be watching the two worst quarterbacks in D1 football?

This is MAC game management, not B1G game management.

He was very very lucky it didn't get picked off.

If the defender on the outside doesn't get a hand on the ball that throw is intercepted by the LB. Absolutely brutal throw from Croft, and a questionable play call to throw the ball there, IMO.

Stop doing designed options and QB run plays.

A) pass or run the ball/ play action B) if pressure gets hot in the pocket, Croft can improvise and scramble for yards.

Top Bottom