***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Fleck is probably laughing to himself saying... "ha ha ha joke's on you fans, that's why I didn't want to start Croft!"

Let's just go D3 where results don't matter and we can still act ELITE. Save a bunch of money.

Remember not to focus on the results. It is the HOW that matters. What does everyone think of our HOW today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job #4

I don't know..Fleck just looks foolish to me sprinting down the sideline after the end of a quarter. I know, I know...I'm a fleck hater for having criticized something he does.

Well at least this game is moving fast enough to hopefully avoid a weather delay. Unless we go to OT..

Very elite end of quarter running this week....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

lol you can see how tired fans are of Fleck's mumble jumble when it gets wiped on the wall like a booger in every other post.

Let's just go D3 where results don't matter and we can still act ELITE. Save a bunch of money.

There is a faction on here that have been preaching that wins and losses don't matter at this level either. Just catch phrases.

Sweet

Not exactly a great performance from Croft today :/

Unfortunately this is pretty much what I expected to see out of Croft. Still would rather have him out there then Rhoda because I think the threat of him running is helping to open things up for the running backs some. Passing wise Croft and Rhoda are both below average so nothing really changes in that department regardless of who is under center. Need the RB's to punch it in so that we don't have to rely on Croft to make a big throw to win the game.

I don't know..Fleck just looks foolish to me sprinting down the sideline after the end of a quarter. I know, I know...I'm a fleck hater for having criticized something he does.

I’m a Fleck supporter and I think he’s sucking big time in this game! Him and his OC. This team is much better than this. Year 0. Should be 20 or 24-7 right now. I’m in the might not win again this year camp, including today. What a sorry performance.

Unfortunately this is pretty much what I expected to see out of Croft. Still would rather have him out there then Rhoda because I think the threat of him running is helping to open things up for the running backs some. Passing wise Croft and Rhoda are both below average so nothing really changes in that department regardless of who is under center. Need the RB's to punch it in so that we don't have to rely on Croft to make a big throw to win the game.

+1

Let’s see if the coaches can f this drive up for the 4th time in a row now.

Croft is so inaccurate that the refs think it was intentional grounding.

Why do a play that’s averaging 10 yards? Why? Especially on 1st down.

Top Bottom