***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

And we still don't have a QB that can throw. No surprise there.

Good thing we are keeping this a close game with this juggernaut Illinois team.

:banghead:
Obviously Coach Smith has told the team to disregard all the good coaching you received in the past. "This year you are to let their players run at will and not tackle them".

I face palmed so hard reading that...

are we watching the 2 worst teams in the big ten?

Rutgers beat Purdue today, so perhaps we are. Although Husker fans might want to get a self-depreciating word in this discussion.

Croft just looks tight today, like he's afraid to make a mistake. Last week there was no pressure and he could just cut loose. Maybe they could hypnotize him so he thinks he's down by two scores.

Croft just looks tight today, like he's afraid to make a mistake. Last week there was no pressure and he could just cut loose. Maybe they could hypnotize him so he thinks he's down by two scores.

He's not throwing well but he's also not even running well.

Croft looks slower than Leidner. Really indecisive.

Maybe if you're getting 10 yards a crack with your QB under center, keep doing that until they stop you.

we need to attempt a pass

Can tell IL is a Lovie Smith coached team. Defenders tackle with the helmet to the ball every time...same as his Bear teams.

Bad play calling & clock management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Croft is a better runner than Rhoda, but overall he's nothing special. That's why Tracy wanted Green or McLaurin at QB.
Well, Claeys is not here and we have to Ski-U-Mah-Row-The-Boat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mason is a moron. Why would you need more time there with three timeouts and goal to go?

The two things that were supposedly improved this year, clock management and discipline...both un-elite in he last minute

Mason is a moron. Why would you need more time there with three timeouts and goal to go?

Right.

They had 3 plays to score. Do people want to leave Illinois with 50 seconds left? It's 4th down with 11 seconds left.

Top Bottom