***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I know this is too optimistic for some, but as ugly as it's been, we are only a game back of second place in the West.

Should have ran around behind instead of kicking it. Stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santiago can't run for 9 seconds- so you would've had him tackled and turned the ball over so that they had a chance to tie. Yes they're stupid and you're brilliant.

Good thing teams as bad as Illinois are better at finding ways to lose. Gophers need a big turn around from this game to compete the rest of the year. Otherwise the USA Today writer will be spot on.

Santiago can't run for 9 seconds- so you would've had him tackled and turned the ball over so that they had a chance to tie. Yes they're stupid and you're brilliant.

Croft or a rb can. They left only 3 seconds as it is. That’s all they needed. Either way they won.

Croft or a rb can. They left only 3 seconds as it is. That’s all they needed. Either way they won.

9 seconds is a lot of time to run around, even riskier if it's backwards which it likely would have been. Get tackled before the 9 seconds up and you're giving the other team at least one shot to score a touchdown. They made the right call to punt. And it's Santoso, not Santiago.

9 seconds is a lot of time to run around, even riskier if it's backwards which it likely would have been. Get tackled before the 9 seconds up and you're giving the other team at least one shot to score a touchdown. They made the right call to punt. And it's Santoso, not Santiago.

Punting gave them two shots at a touchdown. Luckily Santoso put it in the end zone though so they didn’t try to return it. I’d prefer to give them zero chances myself.

Punting gave them two shots at a touchdown. Luckily Santoso put it in the end zone though so they didn’t try to return it. I’d prefer to give them zero chances myself.

Nine seconds is too long to avoid 10 guys running you down.

Nine seconds is too long to avoid 10 guys running you down.

A normal play can easily take 6-7 seconds. 2-3 isn’t really that much longer imo. I didn’t trust our defense to make a final stop today.

Top Bottom