***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If Rhoda doesn't go in we lose.

why the f are we throwing with the lead and the ball.....what the hell are they thinking?

Crap. Crap. Crap.
This season is hopeless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do a play that’s averaging 10 yards? Why? Especially on 1st down.

Because it got stopped 2 out of 12 times. That's why! Also, notice #1 in the backfield instead of #22. One of the two has had a mediocre game and coughed up Illinois' only points today. The other is running for ~8 ypc.

I am currently looking in the stands for a new QB. Tony Dungy is putting on a Jersey.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pathetic. Maybe keep running McCrary. And this performance doesn't have a damn thing to do with talent. Fleck can tee up his "we need to coach better" excuse.

Nice effort GM19

I don't even know what to complain about. This game is the worst game I've seen in the past 5 years. At least the Defense is playing good. Only score was on a very short field.

Harris in at CB

They need to alternate QB’s.

What they need to do is hope the Fleck can recruit QB's because alternating between Croft and Rhoda isn't going to solve the problem.

That doesn't seem very good

I'm just posting facts and leaving them up to interpretation. I don't want people to think I'm biased.

They gave the ball carrier a mighty nice spot for that "1st down". I'd say reviewing it is good, only thing is, whenever there is a timeout, we suck balls afterward. Be ready for an Illinois TD on 4th down (or 1st down).

Top Bottom