Zulgad’s 3-and-out: Demry Croft likely only a temporary solution at QB for Gophers

I do not doubt that Armstrong could start more games than Croft next year.

Jesus H C on a popsicle stick. Croft hasn't even started and played a full game yet Z and some here are saying he's not going to start next year? Rhoda was given 6 games basically with 3 complete ones to show what he had. We should at least give Croft the same.
He looked good vs MSU but also came in when we were playing catch up which wasn't high pressure situation. Now "if" he starts tonight he'll have more pressure to perform. Let's see how he responds. He has all the tools to be a great QB in this system; height, arm strength, mobility within pocket, running ability and a quick release. What we haven't seen enough of is his decision making with the ball and will he be a good leader and will guys rally around him like they did for Liedner.
I won't get to see game today but recorded so I can watch when I get home later this week. Excited to see how he does and what the reaction on here is either way[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom