JD Spielman - what a shame he chose to go to Lincoln

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
True freshman - he's burning up the artificial turf in Lincoln - just set the all-time receiving record for a single game (200 yards), is 5th in B10 in receiving yards per game, 7th in receptions, 7th in kick return yardage per game, and 8th in all purpose yardage. Has speed, is aggressive, makes a difference (except when playing Ohio State and Wisconsin).

True freshman - he's burning up the artificial turf in Lincoln - just set the all-time receiving record for a single game (200 yards), is 5th in B10 in receiving yards per game, 7th in receptions, 7th in kick return yardage per game, and 8th in all purpose yardage. Has speed, is aggressive, makes a difference (except when playing Ohio State and Wisconsin).

Actually a Redshirt freshman
But is doing better than I thought considering his size

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, hopefully we beat Nebraska and our home grown star receiver, Tyler Johnson, makes him look marginal.

True freshman - he's burning up the artificial turf in Lincoln - just set the Cornhusker all-time receiving record for a single game (200 yards), is 5th in B10 in receiving yards per game, 7th in receptions, 7th in kick return yardage per game, and 8th in all purpose yardage. Has speed, is aggressive, makes a difference (except when playing Ohio State and Wisconsin).

FIFY

I’m still upset we missed out on Fredrick Seldom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We picked a hot date over a sure one, and it backfired. It was too late to turn back to the sure one that turned out to be a lot prettier than we thought. Shame on us. :cry:

Should've given him what he wanted.

He obviously didn't want to come here. So I guess we don't want him. I believe if he wanted to come to Minnesota something could have been worked out.

Wasn't that the talk during his recruitment. Carter Coughlin tried to convince him to join him if I remember the message board buzz.

We got in state talent Johnson and Howard in that class for WR. I think we did okay.

Can't believe Fleck couldn't get him to commit here. Must've been all of Coach Fleck's year zero talk. :rolleyes:

We picked a hot date over a sure one, and it backfired. It was too late to turn back to the sure one that turned out to be a lot prettier than we thought. Shame on us. :cry:

I'm not sure JD was ever a sure thing

Top Bottom