Did the Gophers switch sidelines for real?

fmlizard

Reaction score
Buying tix and flying up for the weekend and want to know if the rumored sideline switch happened this season after all?
Thanks!

No they've stayed on the regular home side so far.
When it gets cold, who knows...

How does everyone feel about this idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thread of the week!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Do it. I'm already on the home side....but if it keeps the team "warmer" during the game? Switch sides. We should be able to use the cold to our advantage.

Who cares.

Most of the people bitching about a prospective change may well not have even shown up for a game yet from what I've seen from my vantage point. And if they were there last weekend, they left at the half.

Who cares.

Most of the people bitching about a prospective change may well not have even shown up for a game yet from what I've seen from my vantage point. And if they were there last weekend, they left at the half.
Spot on. 50 percent of the people between the 20s on the home side aren't there. Many of those there got freebies from businesses. They don't care.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At the LSU /Auburn Game Last week the side line in the sun was 100+ degrees where as the shaded sideline was hovering in the 80s. Granted it's the Deep South but it can make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the time you switch based on temperature and get the advantage of the warmth of the sun.... you end up staring into the sun at the open end of the field.

Top Bottom