First coaches poll out - Gophers #15!

I'll be very happy if we can finish the season in the Top 25. The depth has me concerned.

Wow.

#InPitino(Richard,nottheslimeyolderone)WeTrust

Second-best in the Big Ten too. Big expectations this year, I hope the boys can live up to them.

Three huge games in November, hopefully we sweep them and move up the rankings!

I'll be very happy if we can finish the season in the Top 25. The depth has me concerned.

Yeah, this'll be hard to live up to, especially with the Curry injury and the other few who are hobbling to one extent or another. On the other hand, Washington and Harris could end up being major contributors; that's hard for anyone to predict at this point in time.

Pitino has been very excited about the defense and 3-point shooting Harris will provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this'll be hard to live up to, especially with the Curry injury and the other few who are hobbling to one extent or another. On the other hand, Washington and Harris could end up being major contributors; that's hard for anyone to predict at this point in time.

Yeah part of me wonders how many voters are aware that we've already suffered a season-ending injury to what might have been our first guy off the bench.

Happy to be here though! I love checking out the rankings each week when the Gophers are in them and I haven't gotten to do it much in awhile.

Top Bottom