Central Florida at Navy
Oklahoma at K-State
LSU at Ole Miss
Michigan at Penn State
USC at Notre Dame
Colorado at Washington State
Iowa at Northwestern
etc.

anybody watching the end of the Iowa-Nebraska Game? Iowa hit a FG with 1:31 left on the clock to tie the game at 10-10. Northwestern came out, ran the ball three times and took the game to OT. Didn't even try to move the ball downfield. Not exactly a rousing vote of confidence by the NW coaches in their offense.

anybody watching the end of the Iowa-Nebraska Game? Iowa hit a FG with 1:31 left on the clock to tie the game at 10-10. Northwestern came out, ran the ball three times and took the game to OT. Didn't even try to move the ball downfield. Not exactly a rousing vote of confidence by the NW coaches in their offense.

NW just won in OT! :)

HAHAHAHA. Down goes Iowa. Down goes Iowa. Down goes Iowa.

Rutgers about to knock off Purdue.

Rutgers about to knock off Purdue.

Anyone else really surprised by this? I thought the bottom of the B1G pecking order was becoming pretty clear, but it's a bit muddier now. Today will tell a lot about how low our Gophers rank...

In other news Saquon Barkley is elite and there are about 69,000 more fans at Beaver stadium right now than there were at TCF today.

Penn State is making Michigan's defense look as bad as the Gopher defense looked early against Maryland if not worse. I thought Michigan was supposed to be top notch defensively...granted I haven't seen them play much this year. Are they really this soft on the edges? I'm simply not used to seeing Michigan this mediocre.

PSU really pulling away from Michigan.

Go Gophers!!

There will be a lot of stress eating and drinking by Bert Belimia tonight also hes' about to go 2-5 on the season and 0-4 in the SEC.

I wonder if he finishes the season.
I don't think the Arkansas fans are as hot on B.B. as the TN fans are on Butch Jones but neither situation is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week was a bunch of upsets and this week is blowouts. Sheesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This offensive performance by KU probably isn't going to cut it:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Notre Dame with a big time win tonight over USC.

Go Gophers!!

Penn State ended Michigan's season. Knock them out of the Top 25. Rendered Coach Khaki Pants as irrelevant. Michigan is now just an also ran.

This offensive performance by KU probably isn't going to cut it:

Check out the final box score:
http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400934532

Curious if they are going to be able to hang on to their 4-star recruits for the 2018 class. Obviously, losing programs can get some good recruits. However, they are not just losing, they are probably the worst P5 team in the country (I know Baylor has not won a game, but they've played better football).

Coach Khaki Pants will be battling Rutgers for sole possession of 4th place in Big 10 East.

Top Bottom