we get younger in 2018?

yes. probably mid 40s. An upgrade, yes, but certainly a long way to go to get into the top 5 of the big ten. He isn't going to out recruit the big ten in his second year, like he did in the MAC. Given the current coaching staff, that will be a huge problem for his "system"

Yep, mid 40's for 2018 class seems right and I'll be very happy. If Fleck can get low 40s classes going forward, there's no reason to think Gophs can win consistently 8-10 games a year.

Yep, mid 40's for 2018 class seems right and I'll be very happy. If Fleck can get low 40s classes going forward, there's no reason to think Gophs can win consistently 8-10 games a year.

Disagree. You can’t rank in the bottom half of the big ten in recruiting year after year and win more than you lose, particularly with a coach whose success is predicated on out recruiting everyone.

That, and unless something changes dramatically, Robb Smith would be a pretty good reason they wont be able to win like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleck is more the ringmaster of a 5 ring circus then a B1G coach at this point. Doesn't appear to much of a coach so far and he shouldn't need to be. Just like he threw together a poor recruiting class in a few days I believe he threw together a poor coaching staff too. Just as he is upgrading recruiting this year he needs to upgrade his coaching staff. I'd start with both coordinators.

Fleck will be here a minimum of a few years and hopefully he gets this right and is here for a few decades as a major winner.

Younger next year? Ughh... Wake me up in two years.

Every team is younger than the year before every year. Always.

+25 plus walk on Freshman. -25 or less Seniors.

Why is this a thread?

Top Bottom