Uniforms this week?

Taji34

Reaction score
Each week I keep vying for MMG, but each week I am again wrong. But given its homecoming, and that means there are going to be more alumni (at least, you would hope) in the stands, I think this is when we break out the classic MMG look. What are other people's thoughts?

If it's not full banana + Goldy helmet it is a disappointment.

Each week I keep vying for MMG, but each week I am again wrong. But given its homecoming, and that means there are going to be more alumni (at least, you would hope) in the stands, I think this is when we break out the classic MMG look. What are other people's thoughts?

Ditto.

I think you are in the majority based on what is said here. That’s cool as even though it’s my least favorite Gopher uni, i still really like it.

What's your favorite combo? MMG is my favorite with GMG as a close second.

Are you packing my chute? MMG, full banana, MWW? I have been a Gopher fan since 1966 and I have seen every uniform variation imaginable. My favorite uniform..... the one we wear when we WIN.

After a win wear that uniform till we lose. I pray to God that some day I will be bored with seeing the same uniform.

Are you packing my chute? MMG, full banana, MWW? I have been a Gopher fan since 1966 and I have seen every uniform variation imaginable. My favorite uniform..... the one we wear when we WIN.

After a win wear that uniform till we lose. I pray to God that some day I will be bored with seeing the same uniform.

Awesome Post!

What's your favorite combo? MMG is my favorite with GMG as a close second.

Ditto - the MMG was our home uniform for decades and I wish we'd get back to it and stop all the uniform jumping. Nothing is as bad as the charcoal uniforms we wore last week (which are showing up all over the place). AZ State seems to have stuck with its version of maroon & gold and they look great.

I'm pretty sure we're pulling out the Rainbow jerseys in honor of all our alumai. [emoji4]

Ditto - the MMG was our home uniform for decades and I wish we'd get back to it and stop all the uniform jumping. Nothing is as bad as the charcoal uniforms we wore last week (which are showing up all over the place). AZ State seems to have stuck with its version of maroon & gold and they look great.

ASU literally just wore an all black uniform last week...

screen_shot_2017-10-14_at_10.35.01_pm__1508047853.jpg

Monochrome at home screams mid-major. Call me an old curmudgeon, but I'm not a fan.

Actually I was kind of hoping for the son canary yellow leisure uniform. You know, throwback.

Okay. I am not going to start another uniform thread but I really like the MWG road gear and wish we would get back to that versus some of the recent options. That said, I would love to see Goldy helmet, white, maroon pants at Iowa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus H. Christ. We just sat through the football equivalent of the Bataan Death March. I pray to God that the coaching staff has more to do than decide between WMG or WGM.

Jesus H. Christ. We just sat through the football equivalent of the Bataan Death March. I pray to God that the coaching staff has more to do than decide between WMG or WGM.

This

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can we just play skins vs shirts?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom