Depth Chart?

Fourth string. Is there any doubt left that Seth Green will transfer at the end of the season?

the "depth chart" is a joke. The Gophers talk about seeking a medical red-shirt for Winfield, then list him as a starter on the depth chart. I think some intern makes out the depth chart by drawing names out of a box, or throwing darts at the wall.

I honestly would prefer that they not put out a depth chart, if it's not going to mean anything.

I dunno, if he feels its a close race between him and Tanner Morgan he might stay.

I agree. I just feel like Morgan is Flecks guy. Fleck has commented on how good he looks. Seth Green was Kill/Claeys guy.
We could sure use Seth Green at another position but he is staying at QB it seems. I think he will transfer.

the "depth chart" is a joke. The Gophers talk about seeking a medical red-shirt for Winfield, then list him as a starter on the depth chart. I think some intern makes out the depth chart by drawing names out of a box, or throwing darts at the wall.

I honestly would prefer that they not put out a depth chart, if it's not going to mean anything.

+1

Sadly some posters will just never learn this

Ditto.

What's the punch line?

Where’s Duke?

See Below...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seth is only a FR but I have a hard time believing that he won't/hasn't been passed by Morgan and eventually Armstrong.

He needs to decide how important it is for him to play QB. He is really talented physically and he could possibly help the team at a different position. Additionally, if he has dreams of playing in the NFL, it seems pretty likely that it will have to be at another position.

Totally inaccurate depth chart. Depressing when you look at it to think where we are really at in terms of depth.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom