<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

So we're the 76ers now?

Just kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're right--trust the process. It's frustrating while it's happening but sooner or later--hopefully sooner--there's a "catching on". This program is going places.

Seems like it was the message of the day after being 3 minutes 30 seconds from undefeated.

But, but, but...I thought the players (especially upperclassmen like Greene) were feeling marginalized and thrown under the bus by all this talk about "process" and "year 0"? How can they tweet stuff like this?! Their accounts must have been co-opted by the coaching staff -- or they were FORCED to tweet this out against their will!

Good to see the young ball players exhibit some perspective. Keep rowin the boat, do it the right way, and good things will follow. Hopefully the coach doesn’t let the cranky fans scare him away at the earliest chance.

But, but, but...I thought the players (especially upperclassmen like Greene) were feeling marginalized and thrown under the bus by all this talk about "process" and "year 0"? How can they tweet stuff like this?! Their accounts must have been co-opted by the coaching staff -- or they were FORCED to tweet this out against their will!

OR maybe they have played in each of the first 6 games and they'd like to play in the next 6. :cheer:

Exactly. They were forced to send this or face a two game suspension.

Forced by knife wielding Polar Bears.

Considering they'll both be on the team next year, it will mean a lot to them.

Why does there need to be a process, Clayes would have won the Rose Bowl this year :rolleyes:

Love how the players can keep things in perspective and realize what they are building here.

Is it that hard to believe that these students have actually bought in and weren't forced or compelled to write these tweets? Like they probably just saw the negativity, in fans and maybe fellow teammates, and wanted to try to show their support for the coach.

Like I always say, Occam's Razor people.

The PJ support group all weighing in. Hilarious.

OR maybe they have played in each of the first 6 games and they'd like to play in the next 6. :cheer:
Yeah, because Coughlin and Greene are lucky to even see the field.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

The PJ support group all weighing in. Hilarious.

Ozzy&Ray, why does it bother you that Gopher fans are supporting the Gopher coach and program?

Go Gophers!!

The "process." That's a bunch of crap, IMO.

Blame the previous coach, the lack of talent, whatever you want. But, coming out after 3 losses (not OK ones, IMO, including a down Michigan St squad that shouldn't be ranked) and making it sound like this is all part of the plan is ridiculous. There is enough talent on this team to be 4-2, at minimum right now. What happens in the future is inconsequential to me at this point (you know, death, plague, asteroids, etc).

If this team misses a bowl, nobody on this staff deserves a pass. Coaches have done more with less here within the past 5 years. A "down year" after a 9-win campaign is one thing. Winning 4 games and losing to Purdue, Maryland, etc is another all together.

Blame the previous coach, the lack of talent, whatever you want. But, coming out after 3 losses (not OK ones, IMO, including a down Michigan St squad that shouldn't be ranked) and making it sound like this is all part of the plan is ridiculous. There is enough talent on this team to be 4-2, at minimum right now. What happens in the future is inconsequential to me at this point (you know, death, plague, asteroids, etc).

If this team misses a bowl, nobody on this staff deserves a pass. Coaches have done more with less here within the past 5 years. A "down year" after a 9-win campaign is one thing. Winning 4 games and losing to Purdue, Maryland, etc is another all together.

LOL...

Why does it bother people that there are some that want PJ to earn the crown first?

What "crown"? Head football coach?

The more amazing thing is 2 players tweet something out, and the fans that dislike Fleck get their undies in a bunch about it, because it cuts against the Reusse article they hold so dear to their heart that Fleck does not have the support of the players and is selling out the current players for some absurd culture idea.

Also, Ozzy&Ray has made no bones about the fact that he dislikes Fleck personally. Has nothing to do with wins and losses, he just dislikes the guy.

Why does it bother people that there are some that want PJ to earn the crown first?

Fleck is our coach, that "crown" has been bestowed upon him by those that make the decisions.

Go Gophers!!

MD, PU and MSU had better players on the field.

I don't thing I've heard PJ blame TC...

Top Bottom