5:30 kick for Iowa game

npa5yMn.gif

Yes. FS1. Seems like a really fun time for game start and it avoids the real villian: 11:00 AM kickoff.

BTN has Nebraska at Purdue at 6:30pm CT so I wonder if BTN picked Nebraska at Purdue over Minnesota at Iowa or did FS1 pick Minnesota-Iowa over Nebraska at Purdue? Either way, interesting game time of 5:30pm CT at Kinnick. Most of us will take anything other than 11am game times. There is talk that Minnesota at Michigan could be a night game too at the Big House.

A perfect time if you ask me. Hopefully it'll be a crisp, sunny fall afternoon full of tailgating. I looked into sunset time and the sun does down about 6:05 on 10/28, with dusk at about 6:45 after that.

Half the game as the sun is setting, half the game as a night game. I'll take it every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa time

I saw it as 5:30 Is that correct?

I like it. Have all day to drink, then pass out after the game and still get plenty of sleep.

BTN has Nebraska at Purdue at 6:30pm CT so I wonder if BTN picked Nebraska at Purdue over Minnesota at Iowa or did FS1 pick Minnesota-Iowa over Nebraska at Purdue? Either way, interesting game time of 5:30pm CT at Kinnick. Most of us will take anything other than 11am game times. There is talk that Minnesota at Michigan could be a night game too at the Big House.
Is it on Halloween? [emoji83]

Top Bottom