Gophers favored over Illinois, but can they win two of the remaining five?

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Relying mainly on the MSU 4th quarter, I think they have a shot at Nebraska (have to outscore them as they will be throwing a lot and will be doing better down the stretch, even with a doomed coach), Northwestern and Iowa. MAYBE even Michigan - though they'd probably have to play their game of the year for that.

If Croft can play solid I think we have a fighting chance to be competitive in all 5. D is solid enough to keep us in it if we can move the ball (field position and keeping other offense off field) and hang a decent amount of points. It'll be interesting to see if the run game opens up more if we can keep that 2nd half passing game mojo from the other night.

Median expectation is to win 2 out of 5 at this point. You'd think, beyond the prime opportunity with ILL next week, they could grab the Nebraska or @Northwestern W.

IMHO, 5-7 to 7-5 symmetrical finish is still a possibility. Watch for an upset or two.

I expect the team to buy in more and get better even in defeat. I can't help but admire the team against MSU not quitting finishing 30-27.

It will be sweet if they can knock off Wisconsin especially if they are undefeated going into the season finale. Wouldn't that be a huge uplift?

If Croft can play solid I think we have a fighting chance to be competitive in all 5. D is solid enough to keep us in it if we can move the ball (field position and keeping other offense off field) and hang a decent amount of points. It'll be interesting to see if the run game opens up more if we can keep that 2nd half passing game mojo from the other night.

Median expectation is to win 2 out of 5 at this point. You'd think, beyond the prime opportunity with ILL next week, they could grab the Nebraska or @Northwestern W.

Median? Of what data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO, 5-7 to 7-5 symmetrical finish is still a possibility. Watch for an upset or two.

I expect the team to buy in more and get better even in defeat. I can't help but admire the team against MSU not quitting finishing 30-27.

It will be sweet if they can knock off Wisconsin especially if they are undefeated going into the season finale. Wouldn't that be a huge uplift?

You're dreaming my friend- the defense gets weaker by the quarter. Be lucky to hold Wisconsin to 42

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOPE - We'll see what Croft can do. All they have to do is outscore the opponent by one point. How difficult is that? :cool02:

Top Bottom