Fleck pulls a Brewster

Stan

Reaction score
2hh1y0x.jpg

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I was at that Brewster game...didn't attend another Gophers game until Horton was the interim coach..

Fraud. Taking a decent team to a terrible team. Hang folks, It will be 3 years of this joke.

It is a horrible look. I hope it is not a premonition that fleck's tenure is going to be like Brewster's.

There is a huge difference. Brewster is a "top" and Fleck is a "bottom". Sheesh. Isn't it obvious?

It's what the kids like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this Fleck vs Brewster thread mean we have moved past the Fleck vs Kill/Claeys era?

Fleck and Brewster both have last names that start with a letter of the alphabet too. The similarities are endless!

Does this Fleck vs Brewster thread mean we have moved past the Fleck vs Kill/Claeys era?

Mason was better than the whole lot of them. :cool:

Yeah because there isn't at least one coach every Saturday that hits the turf in frustration....such a rare occurrence lets compare him to TIM BREWSTER because he did it too! Next we can see if they both rip off their headsets in similar manner when someone commits a dumb penalty.

I'd like to see Tracy Claeys try that move...

I'd like to see Tracy Claeys try that move...

Not a big fan of the weight jokes, but did laugh out loud picturing that in my mind.

Fleck and Brewster both have last names that start with a letter of the alphabet too. The similarities are endless!

There's only one similarity that matters. Both Fleck and Brewster came in with the idea that some form of the spread offense will work here. It's not going to. If PJ can't see that, all the culture and elite recruiting isn't going to make a bit of difference.

Yeah, cause I'd like a coach who sees his team almost recover a fumble and is emotionless. /s

I generally find "spread" offenses to be annoying and like that they tend to fail in the NFL, thus do not happen much there. Despite that all, they do work in college, and I am not sure why a great spread offense would not work at Minnesota as suggested in the post above.

We'll know for sure when Paul Chryst does something dooshy and Fleck takes offense to it during the wisconsin game.

There's only one similarity that matters. Both Fleck and Brewster came in with the idea that some form of the spread offense will work here. It's not going to. If PJ can't see that, all the culture and elite recruiting isn't going to make a bit of difference.
It all comes down to winning and PJ knows it

Why can't it work? I think any offense can work just about anywhere with the right personnel.

Well, the 3rd letter of their last names is the same. I’m just saying.

The more losses with Fleck, the better the culture. Right?

Top Bottom