Fleck pulls a Brewster

Yeah, cause I'd like a coach who sees his team almost recover a fumble and is emotionless. /s

That emotion is what the kids like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a fun look back in 3 or 4 years revisiting posts from those expecting Fleck to be a bust or a success. I'm on record of being optimistic. Boy, I hope I'm right. :cool:

Does this Fleck vs Brewster thread mean we have moved past the Fleck vs Kill/Claeys era?

If Brewster is Fleck, then that must mean Mason is Kill/Claeys

Got it

(and finkel is einhorn)

The way things are trending on Gopherhole, they might as well link some of these threads to the Star Tribune comments.

Yeah, let's mock someone for having a disease. Great joke.

Just a note for your future use: There is disability in my family. No one, including the disabled, want to be coddled, patronized and treated differently. Roasting humorously, along with everyone else, can be therapeutic.

Just a note for your future use: There is disability in my family. No one, including the disabled, want to be coddled, patronized and treated differently. Roasting humorously, along with everyone else, can be therapeutic.

What a lame attempt to try and justify a classless comment.

What a lame attempt to try and justify a classless comment.

The premise of this thread is classless. This message board is full of members that post nothing but classless comments. Just add one small comment to the heap.

Over reacting to a missed MSU fieldgoal also not a good look.

What an asinine rationale. I have black people in my family. Does that mean it's cool to make racist jokes here? I also have women in my family. Sexist jokes are the bee's knees as well?

What an asinine rationale. I have black people in my family. Does that mean it's cool to make racist jokes here? I also have women in my family. Sexist jokes are the bee's knees as well?

The bees knees...cue up the elderly jokes.

Your analogies are always incoherent non sequiturs probably intended to introduce a new argument into your depressing online world.

They're neither incoherent nor non sequiturs. Stop trying to rationalize your tasteless and classless "joke".

If it weren't for the layout of the seats around me I would do that pretty often...

Top Bottom