***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What if we blocked this and returned it for a TD?

Yeah, he's improved rapidly every week. He's just a flat-out football player. You knew it would take time for him to adjust to the position and the physicality of playing up on the line, but he's getting better and better.

+45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Focus your anger at me if you like, but the truth is there isn't much interest in this program right now.

Focus your anger at Fleck if you like but there hasn’t been much interest in this program for a long time.

These are plays Rhoda has zero chance of making.

This is the element we've been missing. Escaping the rush and finding the open man.

Croft is clearly the best option at QB. Bummer he did something knuckleheadish a few weeks ago and perhaps screwed us out of 2 wins.

Making it a little interesting and exciting late.

All you cry babies begging for Croft, you may have been on to something. :)

Just think what could have been had fleck started Croft. But, hey, he's the coach and knows who's the best player.

HOLY SH*T, HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE LAST YEAR' BOWL GAME! RHODA BETTER NEVER SEE THE FIELD AGAIN UNLESS CROFT IS INJURED. CROFT BRINGS ANOTHER DIMENSION, THAT RHODA JUST DOESN'T HAVE. WIN OR LOSE, IT'S CROFT THIS YEAR.

3 TDs against MSU in one quarter is impressive, even if they're in prevent.

Yeah, this reflects poorly on his view of talent. This croft kid is playing better than I have seen a qb play here since.......

Ok.......kick the onside into the ground. Do we have anyone on staff that can do this.

These are plays Rhoda has zero chance of making.

That's why Claeys told him to get outta here. Putting Rhoda in as started was a huge mistake by Fleck and cost us ;two wins, I believe and possibly a loss here.

Croft isn't perfect, and opposing defenses will gameplan for him, but we might as well develop him in an already lost season.

Top Bottom