***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Yep we need freak plays to happen to stay in this.

If we can only force them to punt more and hope for more drops.

On the bright side, Nebraska has yet to force tOSU to punt w/ 2 minutes left in the game, so we have that going for us.

The defense has been on the field way too much.

Time to hit the alcohol fellas. We are not there yet

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Croft sucks. Get a quarterbackin here that can sling the rock. Watching myselfpuke overLeidner for 2 years and now Rhoda andCroft. These guys are garbage.

That's a flag for assisting the runner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the other team want's a guaranteed 3+ yards, just run to the right side (Gophies D left). Been soft there all year.

If we can only force them to punt more and hope for more drops.

On the bright side, Nebraska has yet to force tOSU to punt w/ 2 minutes left in the game, so we have that going for us.

I like the bright side. It will be a tough year but maybe Illinois, Northwestern and Nebraska.

This game is ominously similar to the last time MSU was in Dinkytown. Cept replacing Leveon Bell with LJ Scott.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hate that I'm not even emotionally invested in this game because I believe MN has no chance to come back and win. MSU is dominating the LOS on both sides of the ball and our offense is wholly inept. It's gonna be a long year. I knew that after Maryland, and the injuries are only continuing to mount, but damn it's hard to actually accept it.

same here.

What's up with Fleck? Not only are we bad, but we are boring and bad. I thought this guy was supposed to bring some excitement here.

Next week will an epic showdown. It's no wonder BTN Tailgate is coming to town.

Our run D is by far the biggest disappointment for me this year. Gonna get worse next year too probably with no Richardson or Celestin. It would help if we had some D ends that had Big Ten size.

We'd be in this game if Rhoda wasn't pulled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Total holding by 81 on the outside but they're not calling it.

Croft sucks. Get a quarterbackin here that can sling the rock. Watching myselfpuke overLeidner for 2 years and now Rhoda andCroft. These guys are garbage.

The line of scrimmage though. Wanted to believe in Croft when he came in but he’s not a pure passer and in a game like this that’s the only way we could come out on top.

I like the bright side. It will be a tough year but maybe Illinois, Northwestern and Nebraska.

I will be happy if we can get 1 of the 3. I think Northwestern blows us out and I think we may be able to keep it close with Nebraska - maybe better than 50/50 if their season keeps snowballing on them. For Illinois - I know a lot chalk this up as a W, but, this is the one game on their schedules they 100% believe they can win as well. It will be a scrap there too.

Top Bottom