***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Seems like Coughlin gets held a lot

Definitely. So does Richardson. That's a big difference between NFL and CFB refs...NFL guys see those holds on the interior.

No pressure Demry. Just need to march down on one of the best defenses in the country.

More garbage tonight. Can't score a TD when you start inside the opponent's 10. The spread offense will never work here and if Fleck doesn't wise up, neither will he.

demry should restrain himself from throwing the long ball. look at the underneath routes.

Not. In the worst case - we get skunked in the Big 10 this year, all he needs to do is 1 or 2 games next year and the seat sniffers will be cheering that we are on the brink of making the Motor City Bowl. If Fleck wins a grand total of 1 Big 10 game over the next 2 years, he is guaranteed to be here for the 3rd year of his contract. If he wins 3 or more, he will be here for the full contract regardless of what happens in year 3+. Sad but true. We are Minnesota!

??

Why not give the center the ability to snap it when D jumps offside that bad. Just gave away 5 free yards and a first down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More garbage tonight. Can't score a TD when you start inside the opponent's 10. The spread offense will never work here and if Fleck doesn't wise up, neither will he.

No. In the worst case - we get skunked in the Big 10 this year, all he needs to do is 1 or 2 games next year and the seat sniffers will be cheering that we are on the brink of making the Motor City Bowl. If Fleck wins a grand total of 1 Big 10 game over the next 2 years, he is guaranteed to be here for the 3rd year of his contract. If he wins 3 or more, he will be here for the full contract regardless of what happens in year 3+. Sad but true. We are Minnesota!

Why not give the center the ability to snap it when D jumps offside that bad. Just gave away 5 free yards and a first down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just have the lineman across from the defender move.

That was a huge 3rd down conversion by MSU. Made it look easy with that under route. Bummer.

Just once I'd like to see our o-line push the opposing d-line 3 yards back like every team does to us. It's been years.

I hate that I'm not even emotionally invested in this game because I believe MN has no chance to come back and win. MSU is dominating the LOS on both sides of the ball and our offense is wholly inept. It's gonna be a long year. I knew that after Maryland, and the injuries are only continuing to mount, but damn it's hard to actually accept it.

Just once I'd like to see our o-line push the opposing d-line 3 yards back like every team does to us. It's been years.

Ra'Shede Hageman was a man amongst boys. We need another couple like him.

I thought we might have a chance to get into this, but sadly, we aren't looking so great.

I hate that I'm not even emotionally invested in this game because I believe MN has no chance to come back and win. MSU is dominating the LOS on both sides of the ball and our offense is wholly inept. It's gonna be a long year. I knew that after Maryland, and the injuries are only continuing to mount, but damn it's hard to actually accept it.

Yep we need freak plays to happen to stay in this.

Top Bottom