***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Dang, that was a pretty good onside kick. Bummer.

That's why Claeys told him to get outta here. Putting Rhoda in as started was a huge mistake by Fleck and cost us ;two wins, I believe and possibly a loss here.

Croft wasn't available the last two games either way

Pushing Rhoda for culture and "leadership" cost us three games...

#rowtheboat..............

That's probably the best Gophers' onside kick I've seen in 5 years.

Croft isn't perfect, and opposing defenses will gameplan for him, but we might as well develop him in an already lost season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps you are right. A big win next week would be nice

Fleck is a dumbass and liked the "Nice" white kid.

Usually one someone talks like this they are the dumbass...and I believe you are with your comment. I don't think for a moment that Fleck is raciest like you are obviously.

I hope the defensive coaches can figure out how to stop the power pitch run attack. That was tough to watch.

I think you need to have someone set an example and he did that, until he was limited by his skills.
This offense was never meant for Rhoda.

No need to hate on the guy, and he provided some leadership early on.
Hopefully Croft stays within the rules, and we have some fun games ahead.

That's why Claeys told him to get outta here. Putting Rhoda in as started was a huge mistake by Fleck and cost us ;two wins, I believe and possibly a loss here.

They both got a chance early in the season and Rhoda outplayed him. Who knows, we might have lost to Buffalo had Croft started. And shouldn't Croft get the blame for not doing the right things and getting suspended?

I would have liked Croft to get in the game last week too but I think it's easy to say this or that after the fact.

Fleck being brought in here was never about this year.

And to think we didn't run much read option with croft. Croft, Johnson and Williams looked like the real deal in the second half.

And to think we didn't run much read option with croft. Croft, Johnson and Williams looked like the real deal in the second half.

Williams? [emoji12]

Rhoda won the starting job by playing better the first few games. Croft hurt his chances of getting back in by getting suspended.

I hope the defensive coaches can figure out how to stop the power pitch run attack. That was tough to watch.

This. Our linebackers and d-backs playing the run do not get off their blocks well. Maryland had similar results. I hope the D can figure it out but I'm not confident they can because a lot of it gets down to lack of size and general physicality.

Top Bottom