***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Night time football!!!!!!!!! Heck yea! Long day of tailgating, we are playing a ranked opponent, U is giving away Gopher visors to students, the Bank should be ROCKING!!!!!

Time to put an entire 60 minutes together fellas.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pessimistic. There isn't one aspect of Rhoda's game that he does even adequately. Please prove me wrong Connor.

Dumb question, do they allow us to bring in a blanket to the stadium? Asking for my wife [emoji41]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes you can bring in blankets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick to click? I am going to go with Williams the newly converted wide out with a big game :)

game line up to +5. Wondering how high it'll run by kickoff with our guys out?

I dressed my daughter in her Goldy pajamas last night and told her to dream of a Gophers win. Unfortunately she woke up several times in the middle of the night crying and screaming. I'm not very optimistic.

So what the heck is with the black and gold uniforms!!! Looks like Iowa
Why can we just have one home and one away??? Stupid

I love the uniforms tonight!

Love how we change it up so they are never the same!

this is the world we live in now. same thing with high school games in MN. all it takes is one visible bolt of lightning, and it's an automatic 30-minute delay - but the clock restarts for every new visible lightning strike. I've gone to games where they sat out 2-hr plus delays before postponing the game. Earlier this year, there was a game in west-central MN - a high school game, mind you, that had multiple delays and ended after midnight.

I don't know what the odds are of someone getting hit by lightning, but the state HS league has decided better safe than sorry. Let's face it - if they played the game, and a fan or a kid got hit by lightning, the parade of lawyers showing up to sue everyone would look like the final scene of "Field of Dreams." (the line of cars outside the field.....)

Once upon a time, games would be played through any type of weather. the first time I remember a football game being impacted by weather was the old College All-Star Game in the mid-70's. There was a huge storm and they called off the game in the second half. (that was also the night of my brother's stag party, but the less said about that, the better.)

So what??? Those aren't ur colors
Won't see penn state. Osu. Etc screwing around with gimmicks

I don't care if they change it up and don't mind the anthracite but would like to see some maroon on it in addition to the gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minnesota Chameleons. We should change unis every week to match the opponent. That should confuse them...er...us...
Never mind. Consistency, brand identity and their role in building a loyal following are overrated.

this is the world we live in now. same thing with high school games in MN. all it takes is one visible bolt of lightning, and it's an automatic 30-minute delay - but the clock restarts for every new visible lightning strike. I've gone to games where they sat out 2-hr plus delays before postponing the game. Earlier this year, there was a game in west-central MN - a high school game, mind you, that had multiple delays and ended after midnight.

I don't know what the odds are of someone getting hit by lightning, but the state HS league has decided better safe than sorry. Let's face it - if they played the game, and a fan or a kid got hit by lightning, the parade of lawyers showing up to sue everyone would look like the final scene of "Field of Dreams." (the line of cars outside the field.....)

Once upon a time, games would be played through any type of weather. the first time I remember a football game being impacted by weather was the old College All-Star Game in the mid-70's. There was a huge storm and they called off the game in the second half. (that was also the night of my brother's stag party, but the less said about that, the better.)

I mean, you seem like you want us to ask SON

Well this sucks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Minnesota Chameleons. We should change unis every week to match the opponent. That should confuse them...er...us...
Never mind. Consistency, brand identity and their role in building a loyal following are overrated.

Wrong. Flip over to the Nebraska game. See any corncobs on helmets. Any all black uniforms. But notice number in the stands!!

Top Bottom