***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What is with us and head coaches who fall on the grounds when something doesn't go our way. We have Brewster laying on his stomach and know we now have Fleck falling onto his back because we didn't recover the fumble.

Twice in 10 years. Must be a trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are playing with off. And def. Lineman at J & Y and we are trying to match up with 220 lb players
Match up MOVE Shelter to end. OMG COACH@

I think Fleck and Co. will make our offense decent with time, but we are going straight back to classic gopher football defensively. Woof. When is the last time we got dominated like this up front?

The only thing I ask for is to beat Illinois, because I truly think they are the worst in the B10, and that Lovie is not cut out for College Football Coaching. Just win that game Fleck! Please!

Celestin has been quiet as of late. Seemed like he started the season strong.

I think Fleck and Co. will make our offense decent with time, but we are going straight back to classic gopher football defensively. Woof. When is the last time we got dominated like this up front?

There's one defensive end above 250 pounds on the roster.

Maryland?

Need to sub out more. Poock cant play all of a sudden? Huff? Cashman.

Every down 13 and 41. They have to be totally gassed.

Those guys are OK in space or when filling a gap correctly (not always the case) but they can't get off a block...at least tonight or against Maryland.

That would have been a 20 yard loss if Rhoda was in.

What kind of snap was that???

I hope we see plenty of Croft to Johnson throws in the future

The only thing I ask for is to beat Illinois, because I truly think they are the worst in the B10, and that Lovie is not cut out for College Football Coaching. Just win that game Fleck! Please!

The heated battle for 6th place in the Big Ten West.

Interest in this program has never been lower and that's saying something.

I know. It’s nothing like all those home sellouts last year.

What is with us and head coaches who fall on the grounds when something doesn't go our way. We have Brewster laying on his stomach and know we now have Fleck falling onto his back because we didn't recover the fumble.
Least of my concerns.

Well...if we score here can't afford to give them the ball. Onside kick.

I know. It’s nothing like all those home sellouts last year.

It was bad last year, worse this year. If Claeys was still here and we had this record it would be even lower. Fleck didn't make it worse. But he didn't really help.

There's one defensive end above 250 pounds on the roster.

You and the other Flecksters better hope this is a roster and talent issue. You guys wanted Claeys gone big time for politcal reasons and so far, disaster. If we are going back to 3 or 4 wins from 9, the turnaround better be quick.....

At least the 4th quarter has been a little fun to watch on offense.

Williams and Johnson are going to be a great combination for us the rest of this year and the next two.

You and the other Flecksters better hope this is a roster and talent issue. You guys wanted Claeys gone big time for politcal reasons and so far, disaster. If we are going back to 3 or 4 wins from 9, the turnaround better be quick.....

Or...what?

Top Bottom