***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The offense looked so much better with Croft in...until it didn't lol.

This season is going to be a nightmare. It's already one, but it'll get worse.

That was a disappointing throw.

Nebraska is losing BTW.

Guess our savior just made a ridiculous throw. Gimme Green, then Morgan till I like what I see.

Pick or not I still want Croft. They finally have the right personnel in there, qb, rbs in right spot. We can build on this offense

Seconded. If you’re not going for this year, see what you have in Croft. Rhoda is not going to steal you a win

His arm may have gotten hit there. Either way leave him in.

Pick or not I still want Croft. They finally have the right personnel in there, qb, rbs in right spot. We can build on this offense

I think he has to give him the rest of the game for better or worse. Rhoda was completely ineffective. Croft may also turn out to stink but we don't have much to lose.

Lets try Green now!

If Green is the QB of the future, I have no problem with putting him out there even if they lose every game. Get him the experience and let him grow.

It's almost like PJ knew better than the people posting here who the better QB is :rolleyes:
There is, of course, a difference between an INT and incidentally taking a knee prior to a pass.

This is a terrible game, but I'm not as frustrated because this is not a game we're supposed to win anyways.

yeah. rhoda didn't throw an int last week against purdue to seal the loss. let's put rhoda in, since he never makes a mistake.

I wasn't implying that Rhoda should be put back in. I was referring to that bad pass, but I now realize croft's arm got hit on the throw.

Thought his arm got hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kunle is playing well at corner for being a safety.

Gonna be growing pains, but Rhoda was clearly not getting it done. Let's see what Croft can do.

Get into the locker room...reset and give Croft the rest of the game.

Ball is the program means they need to start hanging on to these INTs.

It did. But his choice to throw the ball where he was throwing it was not a good choice..

If his arm isn’t hit the safety is no where near the play. It’s a one on one jump ball with TJ6. I like our chances with that

Top Bottom