***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

As bad as Rhoda looks, he was serviceable last year. That means we are regressing with our new staff. Either this staff has no clue how to put players in a position to succeed (which TC was able to do), or they simply don't care about results as long as they run their system. Sorry, hard to be excited about the future with what I see so far.

Another straight-up inside zone handoff for nothing. That's a clear keep all the way. The DE is shuffling down the line in no position to make a play on the QB, but of course Rhoda gives it.

At least keep flashign the TE across the formation to pick that guy up. GOd this is frustrating to watch...

As bad as Rhoda looks, he was serviceable last year. That means we are regressing with our new staff. Either this staff has no clue how to put players in a position to succeed (which TC was able to do), or they simply don't care about results as long as they run their system. Sorry, hard to be excited about the future with what I see so far.

I've watched every Rhoda snap from last year's Maryland game. He's lucky 3 of his incompletions weren't picked off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rodney Smith has got to be the most overrated and over-used player I've ever seen.

They need to give Croft a shot. This is painful.

Put Green in for ****'s sake. Rhoda can't hit an open WR

He played one game in which he was 7/15 for 82 yards... not exactly great last year.

You may be the new FtF.

Rhoda. Come on man.

smack-my-head.jpg

Wrong, he was atrocious last year and is just as bad this year.

Every, every, every time he audibles like that, we run the same play. Every single time. Easiest team to prepare for in college football.

Rodney Smith has got to be the most overrated player I've ever seen.

Rodney Smith is the kind of running back that has great vision and runs well when there is a hole to find. So far there have not been many holes this year.

Please... Somebody other than Rhoda

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He went 7 of 15 in his only start last year. This is who he is, last year and this year.

Fleck is stubborn. He refuses to pull Rhoda because that would mean he was wrong; Rhoda doesn't give the team the best chance to win.

I understand the issue with injuries taking a huge toll, but the talent on this team needs a serious upgrade. There is just no depth, and with every injury that is clearer.

This forum is unreadable. What a bunch of knee jerk reactionists with agendas....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Every, every, every time he audibles like that, we run the same play. Every single time. Easiest team to prepare for in college football.

Yep and every D we've faced changes their call and stuffs it.

Top Bottom